I Miss Him



Myckenzie Toler
Mr. Schwager     
AP English 404
March 11, 2014
I Miss Him
         I miss him.

         I miss the butterflies that swarm in my stomach when he walks towards me. How he comes at no pace at all but in slow motion like a cat walking model. Wow, he's so hot when he walks, the way he puts one foot after the other.


         I miss his fashion. He's my cute little bad boy with those cute sun glasses and dirty rugged pants; he just looks like trouble. I like that part of him, the mysteriousness. I can never know what he's thinking, but he's obviously thinking about me.
          I miss his good looking features. When he moves his arms and his biceps flex, giving me a chill through my spine. His calf muscles, how perfectly toned they are and how they evenly match his legs and shoes. His ears, how they stick out of his head at the perfect degree. I also can’t forget about his eyes! His oh-so-beautiful eyes that flicker with the fire of our passionate love. I love how big, blue, and beautiful they are, like a deep sea of wonder. They engulf my eyes with their intensity. I miss the way our eyes would just stare at each other and how we would wonder who would be the one to part first. We would just sit there for hours, staring. I miss the way he smiles that white teethy smile. That way he uses that wonderful mouth to say my name, sending a sensation of love through me, making my heart melt. He has such a deep voice. When he whispers, it's like the world stops. I can spend so much time on the phone with him, just listening to him speak of things. It's funny how I would call him for a simple piece of information and for hours we can sit there talking until we fall asleep. Or even when I see him, and then I leave him, and when I get home I call him to talk to him about what we just did. We are so cute!
         I remember that one time when we went hiking through the forest. He wore his above-knee khaki shorts and national park junior hiking club gear. They made me proud to be the girl of such an accomplished and handsome man. How knowledgeable he was of the certain types of dirt near the river and the bugs that hung out around it. I couldn’t help but hope that one day he would rub off on me and I would be as smart as he is.
          I miss the way he would leave pictures of himself on my camera. Posing with his cute little smile and his familiar gaze into the distance. Sometimes with his tongue out and sometimes with his eyes crossed… oh my, he's so adorable.
         I miss his passion for music. His 10 sets of headphones that each have their own special music listening qualities. How he always has at least one headphone in and is always singing those catchy songs to me. Gosh, I love his voice. How it fills the air with an indescribably sweet noise that floats and bounces off the walls at such volume that the world must be enjoying it as much as I do. Perhaps when he comes back he could make a CD so I will always have his voice with me during times like this.
         I miss his cute little nicknames he makes for me: Snookie bear, lovey dove, piece of cake, honey bunch, little nugget, baby bear, bellove,  pocket full of sunshine, Teddy Gram, Baby boo, snickerdoodle, Happy Meal, Chutti, Foo Foo Bear, Kitty Kitten, Princess Peanut, tater tot, Schmooooky Pookie Pooo.
         I miss how good he is at iPhone games. His thumbs move across the screen like a figure skater on ice. He should be called the Lord of Gaming. He is such an accomplished guy, with all of his high scores. What girl has a boy like I do with such talent? He always wins the games on my phones so that way I can show my friends how good I am. He is so funny when he does high game scores on my phone for me, making those cute little jokes about how lazy I am.
         I miss his cute little eating habits. The way he can eat meat off the bone in less than 5 minutes and how he never let's any of his food go to waste. He is so considerate, not only of himself, but also of the world in that way, like how he uses his roundly sculpted finger nails to open that "just right" ripe orange. All in one peel too! The smell of orange is the smell of my dear boyfriend. When I hug him I can just smell that orange smell on him, how tasteful he is. I can't wait to be back in his warm arms.
         I miss the way he holds my hand. The way his skin touches mine with such a good grip as if to say he will never let me go. There is such a warmth and comfort to it that I can't possibly describe, though he probably can… he's so smart. I like it when he grabs my hand after my mom leaves the room. He is so sneaky and considerate like that, always there to make me happy.
         It's been too long since I have last seen him. It feels like an eternity since I've last seen that beautiful man. There hasn't been a day when I haven't pulled up his Facebook profile picture and spent hours gazing at it. Not a second has gone by when I haven't  thought of him. I've missed him so much! I can't wait to see his handsome fa-
OH LOOK!
HE'S BACK FROM THE BATHROOM! My knight in shining armor has finally returned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment