Two Announcements: Gardening and Tutoring

I. Gardening
     A. I'm planning a March-term course in gardening again.  This year, we plan to (among other things) work with raised flower-bed planter boxes to plant herbs, tomatoes, and such for the cafeteria to cook and prepare food.  Consider joining when the season comes. 

     B. If you would like to start a gardening club, I would happy to be the adviser.  You could earn community service hours working on campus with friends.  I would think one day after school every week or two would suffice to leave a sightly mark and earn a good number of hours.  Venus would be pleased.  See me if you're interested. 

II. Tutoring
     You could earn community service hours tutoring fellow students.  Our coordinator for that is Mrs. Navarro.  Email her at madonnanavarro@mvcs.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment