Halfway Done by March 19

Hi friends,

Thank you for your payers and kind wishes.  We will likely be leaving the hospital today to come home.  I plan on returning to class on Monday, March 9. 

This week is for your senior projects as we planned.  

Note that your halfway point is March 19.  That gives you three weeks to get a good deal of writing accomplished, but this is the only week where you have no other assignments to get in the way.  You have this whole week free to produce something good: use it wisely.  Writing for your senior project is you class work and your homework.

We will pick back with ICE rewriting and Austen when I return next week (on Monday).  So, you can focus 100% on your project this week, and more like 30-50% on the project next week (as many of you will be doing some rewriting, etc.).  So, this week is a key week for your project.

When I can, I will post some more pictures (I hope they will show up on iPads).   That's the closest I want us getting to social media in class. 

I'm very impressed by your project proposals; now it's time to translate that field of vision into the rocky, weedy, irritating, backbreaking ground of reality.  Comprende?

All the best,

Mr. S



No comments:

Post a Comment