Sym-block-ic Studies

* Open
  • Story time with...you. 
    • Do you have a contest entry featuring a redeeming story? Or did you read a contest submission that spoke to you in your faith?  Please let me know.  I have ideas for story time...but I want to be ready for something from among you to bless your peers, and I'd be honored to assist that.  
      • Please talk to me (or email me if you see this out of class: marcusschwager@mvcs.org)
* Review "Digging"
  • Continue reading Perrine's 813-816
    • Carpe Diem: seize the day; take the moment; live life now
      • love, romance, sin
    • Herrick vs. Marvell

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

* Read and take notes: The Middle Ages (1066-1500)

  • Take notes on the following (it's too bad they marred C. S. Lewis' quote; just read "He was" instead of "Was was"). 
    • Major ideas in bold and italics
    • Major wars
    • Courtly Love
    • Characteristics of the Middle Ages
    • The Great Happenings

HW: Finish your Middles Ages notes

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment