Monday, 4/28

* Open
  • Please punctuate:
    • "It is a far far better thing that I do than I have ever done it is a far far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
  • Binder Note 
    • I will check your binder tomorrow whilst you work.  I want to see that all is in order quickly.  This will be your last check.  You may organize any way you wish henceforth!
  • Card Quiz Change for Block Day
    • Dickens
    • Beowulf OR Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
* Group Work
  • Choose two good texts from our reading that would apply to a prompt. 
  • Choose any ten prompts from 2000 to the present to consider this.
  • Do this in your notes:
    • Write the prompt year; write the two selections
    • Start at the bottom (2013): Open Essay Prompts
* Discuss Book III

* Work on a Dickens Card (due Wednesday)

HW: Prepare for Dickens Quiz and Binder Check

No comments:

Post a Comment