Block Day, Week 13

* Open
  • Grammar
    • The feer of the lord is the begining of knowlege but fools despize wisdom and instruction.

    • And therefore my dear husband I conclude
       That even if my ancestors were rude
       Yet God on high and so I hope He will
      Can grant me grace to live in virtue still
       A gentlewoman only when beginning
       To live in virtue and to shrink from sinning.
    • Begin reading and taking notes on the English Renaissance
* Define decasyllabic couplet with help from Dr. Wheeler.

* Chaucer Card
  • The Canterbury Tales
  • You do not have to make separate cards for each tale, just cover both tales on one card. 
  • Include two quotes from each tale
  • I check corrections
  • I check scholarship application
* AP M. C.

* The English Renaissance.

HW: The Renaissance 


No comments:

Post a Comment