Wednesday, 5/16: Quo Vadis

* Pray

* Quo Vadis

- "Life is a fairytale written by the hand of God." - Hans Christian Andersen

- Who are you?  What character do you play? Where are you going?  What is important about this world?

- "The world is charged with the grandeur of God" - G.M. Hopkins
            - Because God is wonderful, the world, your life, is wonderful.  Others are wonderful.  This is a key distinction for us to keep in mind when confronting a "crooked and perverse" generation. 

Comparisons

If I set the sun beside the moon,
And if I set the land beside the sea,
And if I set the town beside the country,
And if I set the man beside the woman,
I suppose some fool would talk about one being better.

            -G.K. Chesterton

HW: Read Heart of Darkness; please return all books and M.C. tests

No comments:

Post a Comment